This privacy statement describes how www.dailytask123.com website and Mobile APP collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address and phone number.
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address, if upgrading your app.
- Usage activity regarding how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information from your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Send product updates or warranty information.
- Administer your account.
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Display content based upon your interests.
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email or you can contact us at email@example.com
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may disclose your personal information
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Daily Tasks: Daily Checklist app is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Google Checkout / Apple Payments
Tracking and Ads
We partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our App or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our ad network partner uses technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information regarding your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions regarding security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to make a purchase from us, you must use our third party checkout options to finalize and pay for your order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.