Christmas (or the Feast of the Nativity) is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. It is a holiday to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, who, according to the Christian religion, is the son of God. Many things we do at Christmas come from earlier festivals, like exchanging presents, eating a lot of food, and decorating a tree. It is a time when we enjoy being with our families, making decorations and other crafts, singing Christmas carols, listening to some wonderful Christmas stories and cooking some yummy treats!
To celebrate Christmas, decorate your home and do things to get yourself in the spirit. Enjoy Christmas traditions with your family and take time to give back to others. You will have a full Christmas to-do list (with due dates) prepared as an email-exclusive opt-in but never actually launched it. To recollect your task, My Success List – Goal & To-do Check List brings you a success list app. Planning and organizing various task is made easier now with the help of Task123 app. Focus only on 3 task first. When done, then set another 3. It helps in your day-today efficiency and greatly improves your productivity and output by giving you more control on your time and activities. You won’t be overwhelmed by looking at your to do lists any more.
Decorating the Christmas tree is an activity that can generate some good family bonding. It can be exciting pulling sentimental ornaments out of storage and finding the perfect spot for them on the tree.
Look for things to simplify To-do List:
- Buy fewer gifts– do a Secret Santa so everyone only has to buy a gift for one person
- Send e-cardsinstead of buying, writing, addressing and posting paper cards
- Buy gifts or gift certificates online(have you seen mine?) rather than fighting the crowds and choices at the mall
- Simplify the decorating– or delegate it to the kids
- Simplify the cooking– dine out, cater in, buy ready-made, cook in advance, spread the dishes around, or opt for trusty old favourite recipes that won’t raise your blood pressure
- Only accept invitationsto parties and events you want to attend
- Only extend invitationsif you enjoy entertaining
- Schedule time for yourself– perhaps a bubble bath, novel, magazine, or DVD.
How is My Success List app different from other similar to do list apps?
We keep things simple. Other apps complicate things by trying to do everything. We don’t do that. We don’t have a calendar tool for you to schedule your task day wise. Sorry. Our app Daily Task Planner is tactile minimalist: Arrange all your items like to pay your buying gift, Make list of people, in pipeline for short or long-term priority and check them off with a swipe when it’s done.
What does My Success List app do actually?
App lets you create a pipeline where to list down all your pending task or future goals.
Then take 3 most important tasks for that day and set it as your Today’s Task. As soon as your task is done, move it to your completed section. Move your next task from pipeline into Today’s section. If you fail to do some task that day, then they are transferred in your Incomplete Section.
Highlight of our My Success List app is its gentle, but firm, notifications from time to time for you to review your day’s task for a good productive day.
Download FREE My Success List App Today.