A lot of business owners, vendors and freelancers come to a point in their life when they realize the value of a well-made price list. It can boost your marketing and get you more clients. Creating a price list is an essential part of any business. You and your employees need to have a clear set of prices to consult and rely upon. Make sure that you do your homework before setting prices, keeping in mind your costs, customers, and competitors. Adjust your prices as needed over time to increase your sales and customer base.
You can set a reminder to make a price list & pay your insurance, gas/electricity bills on time, mortgage amount, attorney fees or loans and other important timely payments using My Success List App.
Who should use My Success List app?
Working professionals like CEO’s, Managers, Engineers, Charted Accountants, Doctors, and Architects etc. Remember main reason for procrastination is that large tasks appear overwhelming. Hence we want you to focus only on 3 task at a time.
The cost for each of your goods or services should ideally be set to cover all material, overhead, and human costs that factor into the production of that good or service. Keep in mind that some costs are fixed (like rent), while some are variable (such as shipping or fuel costs). Production costs to keep in mind may include:
- Labor (including salaries of any workers)
- Overhead costs (rent, utilities)
- Debt (money owed on business loans, for example)
- Capital costs (equipment you need, as well as funds to set aside for maintenance and upkeep)
- Costs of any materials needed to produce your product.
For, these purpose too you can use My Success List – Goal & Todo Check List.
Know your selling market:
Before you start setting your prices, think about the community in which you have your business. You should position your business as providing a certain market share. Market positioning is especially important if you have many competitors. Some of the questions you need to think about before you decide on prices are:
- What kind of market position do you want? Do you want to be known as the provider of exclusive goods/services, or do you want to be positioned for the average or budget-conscious consumer?
- What kind of competition will your business have? How is the competition positioned?
- What is your target customer like (demographics, salary, disposable income, buying habits, etc.)?
- How will your customers understand the relationship between quality and price? How will they know that you are a budget-friendly choice, or a luxury one, for example?
These many questions have been arrived in your mind. Instead of writing on paper you can download and make task list using My Success List app.
Our app Daily Task Planner is tactile minimalist: Arrange all your items like to pay your insurance, gas/electricity bills, mortgage amount, attorney fees or loans in pipeline for short or long-term priority and check them off with a swipe when it’s done.
Decide what you need to make:
Use market research to determine your competitors’ profit margins, and use this information as a guide to set your own goal.
Set a profit margin that will still keep your prices reasonable.
Make all the point note down in a todo list app and make your daily program task successful.
Monitor your metrics:
It is very important to keep track of your sales figures in order to continue insuring that your price list makes sense. Keep track of the number of customers, shipping and delivery you have and the products moved to ensure you are selling adequately.
Arrange all your items and make a list in My Success List app. Highlight of our My Success List app is it’s gentle, but firm, notifications from time to time for you to review your day’s task for a good productive day.